Find a picture of yourself as a baby and recognise that that baby is pure love.
I’d like to share with you one of the many exercises in the 7 Day path to love yourself more contained in the paperback of Love from Heaven .
- Find a picture of yourself as a baby
- Even as you are searching for a photo of yourself as a baby* be conscious that you are looking for the photo to help to remind you that you are pure love.
- When you find the photo sit down in peace for a few minutes. Look at the photo as if for the first time in your life and see the beauty, the peace, the love.
- Feel the pure love that is within this baby. Acknowledge and recognise that this baby is pure love – and it’s you!
If you find this exercise challenging or too emotional, here are some things you can do:
- Put aside any judgements or criticisms you may have of yourself as an adult – all I am asking you to do here is to acknowledge the pure love that you were as an innocent baby.
- Ask your guardian angel for help.
- Put the photo down for now and come back to it again later in the day.
You might wish to put this photograph somewhere that you can see it, so it can remind you – you could even take a photo with your phone of this photograph so as you have it with you all the time, and perhaps you might show the photo to some of the people you love.
* If you have no photograph of yourself as a baby, you can do this with the photo of any baby, or with by looking at a baby. I often see a surge of love coming from people when they see a young baby – even one they have no connection with. The love inside them is responding to the pure love within this baby.
Photos: my grandson Billy Bob on his christening day.
The photo of my friend and agent Jean as a baby that I talk about in the path to love.
A beautiful baby brouht to meet me at an event in Philadelphia on St Patrick’s day