Retreats & Escapes at The Lodge at Sanctuary
Intimate All Inclusive Retreat – 2 Night Stay
With Lorna Byrne
June 15 - 17, 2023
“True spirituality is love. It is explainable. It is overwhelming and comes from being one with our soul. Your guardian angel is always helping you to connect, and that is why I like to call your guardian angel that bridge to your soul. Maybe another way of thinking about it is to imagine that your guardian angel has thrown a rope for you to catch. They are giving you the courage and the strength to grasp that rope and cross that divide”
(Angels in my Hair – 2023 15th Anniversary Edition)
Visit Sanctuary for our signature all inclusive 2 night retreat at the newly opened Lodge at Sanctuary. Limited to 15 participants this extremely intimate retreat will include sessions with Sanctuary’s founder and spiritual teacher Lorna Byrne spread across the time you are here* In keeping with her style of guidance Lorna will tailor the activities, teachings and exercises to suit the exact needs of the group attending.
The retreat will include a mixture of guided meditations, talks and exercises with Lorna and time for reflection in nature or the comfort of the exquisite Lodge at Sanctuary. There will also be opportunities for you to volunteer in the walled garden with our Head of Horticulture as well as free time for self exploration and relaxation.
*Minimum of 8 hours teaching time with Lorna.
- Accommodation: Relax in our traditional style, peaceful and undisturbed comfortable accommodation. This package includes a choice of room types. Free wifi.
- Meals: 3 delicious farm-to-table local, mostly organic, sustainable, nutrient-dense, artisanal, and whole-food meals.
- Weekly Schedule: Stretch your body, quiet your mind or be in nature with classes in movement, meditation, life coaching or gardening. Every week at Sanctuary we have an changing schedule of free taster classes peppered throughout the week that you can choose from.
- Library: Select a book from the eclectic and fascinating collection inherited from the previous owners of the lodge, and relax in the dining or fire-side in the living room.
- Sanctuary Gardens at The Lodge: Perched yourself among the trees, the Sanctuary is the spiritual heart for us all. It is a place of beauty and tranquility. Meditate, contemplate, and journal in your own time.
- Gardening: Feel the energy in the soil. Lead a hand in the gardens under the direction of a staff member.
Spiritual visionary, international bestselling author, philanthropist and Founder of Sanctuary, Lorna Byrne has dedicated her life to remind humanity of the spiritual potential within us all. She is the author of seven best-selling books, including the million copy Angels in My Hair, A Message of Hope From the Angels, and Angels at my Fingertips and she has been published in more than 50 countries and 30 languages around the world. Her teachings are the result of a remarkable gift, a divine connection providing her with incredible, detailed knowledge of the spiritual side of life. Unlike other spiritual teachers she has shared a platform with,…
Learn more about Lorna Byrne